An industry-respected National Commercial Contractor specializing in complex fit out & refurbishments. Projects specifically across the Education, Medical, Aged Care and Office sectors up to $25M
As a division of a larger group of companies, our client operates with the financial stability and support systems of an established business whilst maintaining the presence of cohesive teams and drive for quality more typically found in emerging businesses.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be tasked with the overall management and delivery of the project; from the Design Development stage, full accountability for budget management and control, procurement, management of the delivery team and contractors and the constructability.
- Clients, subcontractors and stakeholders’ management
- Report writing
- Managing, motivating, and providing support and guidance to the teams, including CA’s coordinators, graduates and under graduates.
- Consistent liaison with internal teams and external consultants
- Delivering the best outcomes /solutions for both the project and subcontractors to ensure quality, programme, cost and Health and Safety are not compromised to ensure the Clients expectations are realised.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience delivering Fit Out projects from start to finish
- Experience delivering Fitout/Refurb projects with structural elements
- New Build experience preferable
- Experience leading and organizing projects and teams
- Good knowledge of Medical or tertiary education projects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of writing high quality contract scope and specification documents.