Their multi-disciplinary team works together to produce innovative, high quality developments and residential estates. They take pride in their long and successful track record which has been predicated on a culture of collaboration to ensure a positive outcome for all stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, including preparation of various planning applications, planning scheme amendments, development plans, and advocacy reports.
- Provide advice to clients about development potential within PSP frameworks and the like.
- Conduct the necessary research both in the Urban and Regional areas of Victoria.
- Remain up to date with planning policy changes and decisions, so you can convey this to clients with confidence.
- Represent its brand at public forums.
- Degree qualification in Urban and Regional Planning, or higher;
- Suitable post-graduate work experience (circa 6+ years);
- Technical and practical expertise in the Victorian system, ideally in the private sector but not essential;
- Excellent report writing skills to prepare documentation to accompany Planning Permit applications, Development Plan and Planning Scheme Amendments;
- Great communication skills to liaise with clients and key stakeholders on town planning and land development matters.
- A proven commercial acumen.
All forms of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him on 9092 7204.