A small inner city interior design practice that strongly believes in disrupting industry standards by partnering with artists and designers alike to push boundaries within the design space.
They create beautiful interior design spaces for high end residential and hospitality clients across Australia and Asia.
This business hosts monthly events showcasing work from feature artists as well as encouraging the community and design professionals to attend their open library events.
This newly created role will support the day to day operations of the studio acting as the sole administrator for the business. You will also provide EA support to the two directors.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about design and community engagement.
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, this role will be predominately office based.
- Manage the day to day running of the studio including facilities, IT and supplies
- Strategic planning and development of the studio
- Project set up including resourcing and staff allocation, reporting on project status, some project finance support
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Event planning and coordination
- EA support: Calendar management, travel coordinator
- Liaising with directors and project leads for project
- Maintain database, documentation and records
- Office Manager/Studio Manager/Practice Manager experience within project based environment
- Experience working in an Architecture/Design is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-driven
- MS office is essential
- Adobe InDesign is highly regarded
For a list of other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team