Our client is an award-winning Architecture and Design practice based in a newly renovated studio in the city, with experience across a diverse range of sectors.
The team currently includes a Submissions Coordinator and Graphic Designer and they are looking to grow their team with an Assistant Submissions Coordinator. You will also work very closely with the various practice partners to reach successful team outcomes.
This role is instrumental in ensuring the smooth-running of the submissions process whilst following brand guidelines and adhering to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the bid process and liaise with internal departments
- Produce and manage tender submissions
- Review and interpreting client briefs
- Writing, editing and proof-reading content prior to final submission
- Formatting submissions and fee proposals
- Help with estimating resourcing requirements
- Assist in continuous improvement of submissions frameworks including templates, marketing material and collateral.
- Engaging key stakeholders for input into business submissions to create bespoke proposals
- Proven experience in a similar role - experience in Architecture, Design, Engineering, Construction or Property industries is highly regarded
- Strong project administration/coordination skills.
- Ability to coordinate different phases of various tenders and submissions
- Adobe InDesign skills advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines