This Architecture client is based in Melbourne's CBD and specializes in health care and aged care projects. As specialists in the field, they take great pride in their ability to design spaces that not only meets the needs of their clients but also the wider communities.
This position will provide administrative and coordination support to the submissions team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience tendering for government architecture projects and has strong writing capabilities.
Please note that outside of restrictions and lockdowns, this role is anticipated to be a FT office-based role.
- Coordinate the end to end process, produce and manage all submissions, request for tender and fee proposals
- Engaging key stakeholders to input into business submissions, ensuring deadlines are met, in a timely and professional manner
- Obtaining subconsultant submissions
- Assisting with graphic design to ensure proper layout presentations for submissions
- Proven experience producing high level and quality submissions.
- Experience in Architecture/Design industry is preferred, but open to engineering and construction.
- Adobe Indesign experience is a must-have.
- Works in a confidential, professional manner
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Has high expectations and attention to detail
Business Services and Support Team | Aspect Personnel