Our client are a well known Building Surveying company in the Northern Suburbs, and they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their small team for the long term.
The role will involve;
- Management of all calls, emails and mail for the office
- Detailed data entry and database management including maintaining and updating of project files
- Registering files, applying for relevant information from the relevant authorities
- Assisting with photocopying drawings and documentation of existing or current building permits and associated documentation as required
- Assisting in issuing of building permits, booking mandatory inspections and typing reports, issuing occupancy permits.
- All ad-hoc Administration for the office
- Experience working in a building surveying office is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High levels of initiative and motivation
- Experience of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team
For a list of our other vacancies please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au