Employed as an Asset Protection Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Regular inspection of works to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and council policies
- Investigation & resolution of any breaches of legislation and policies
- Issuing of infringement notices
- Ensuring health & safety standards are upheld
- Supervising works & construction of municipal infrastructure.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- A Civil Engineer with experience in supervising construction of infrastructure works
- Experience conducting site inspections
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver's license
Ger Hegarty on 0423 122 765
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au