Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Supportive team environment
- Rewarding work within Local Government
- Inspection of Council’s assets prior to the commencement of building works undertaken with a building permit.
- Assess, administer and issuance of Works Within Road Reserve Consent (Consent for Works) applications in accordance with the Road Management Act upon submission.
- Ensure that complaints relating to damaged Assets are acted upon and responded to in a timely, effective and courteous manner and in accordance with Councils Customer Service Promise with all records maintained and recorded in Council’s Customer Request Management (CRM) system
- Undertake effective case management of issues under investigation relating to Asset Protection.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience in Asset Protection.
- Experience in the supervision or project management of contract works.
- Exceptional customer service skills and demonstrated ability in dealing with a broad range of the community.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict and stressful situations.
- Current unrestricted Victorian Driver’s License.
If you would like to review a position description, discuss this role in more detail or discuss other opportunities Local Government, please contact:
Ger Hegarty on 0423 122 765
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.