You will be joining the new Melbourne office of an extremely well backed, Developer and Consultancy, who have secured a solid pipeline of work here in Victoria and could cover the next decade.
Their portfolio currently stretches across the Industrial, Commercial, Childcare and Aged Care sectors, with a number of key developments currently underway here.
Under the leadership of the talented Victoria State Manager and within their new CBD located office, this opportunity will provide you with a great opportunity to be a part of something special as they build their team here.
Your New Role:
You will be joining the team as an Assistant Development Manager, where you will work closely with the Victoria State Manager across Industrial and Commercial projects initially, where your responsible will include:
- Assisting the development team in planning, design and delivery of all development projects as well as preparation of feasibility studies
- Preparation of consultancy agreements, and management/co-ordination of project consultant teams during the development application and documentation phase
- Preparation of Monthly internal PCG report preparation and external Investment Committee Papers, and attend on-site builder PCG meetings and report on project status, issues and risks to the Development Team
- Provide support to the Asset Management and Leasing Team with leasing enquiries, submission presentations, commercial negotiations and legal documentation
- Supporting the internal and external project managers during pre-development and delivery phases, whilst building strong client and stakeholder relationships
To be suitable for this role, you will need to have at least 1-2 years’ experience within the Property/Construction sector, where you have developed a strong foundation and technical knowledge.
Ideally you will hold a relevant degree in Property, Construction Management, Project Management or Engineering.
This role would suit someone who is highly motivated and wants to get stuck in and drive their career forward.
You will gain an excellent opportunity to join a growing team here in Melbourne, where you can fast forward your career into a key role within the company, while working on major projects that will enable you to gain full end-to-end development exposure.