You will be responsible for:
- Building enforcement inspections
- Inspect building works for compliance and prepare reports
- Prepare and issue Building Notices and Orders for illegal works.
- Prepare inspections, infringements, building notices and orders
- Plan checking
- Liaison and provision of guidance to internal/external stakeholders
- Site visits and site surveys
- A Registered Building Surveyor/Inspector (Unlimited)
- A tertiary qualification in building surveying or relevant experience/qualifications
- Previous experience conducting investigations and ensuring building compliance
- A solid understanding of relevant acts, regulations and standards
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills
- A current driver's license
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.