The opportunity exists for an experienced Building Surveyor or Inspector to join a council located in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.
This is a temporary contract with the possibility of being extended. There is flexibility around the specific days worked.
You will be responsible for:
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- Conducting mandatory inspections
- Plan checking
- Liaison with internal/external stakeholders
- Site visits and site surveys
- Mentoring junior staff
- Assist with VBA cladding audits
- A Registered Building Surveyor/Inspector (Unlimited or Limited)
- A tertiary qualification in building surveying or relevant experience/qualifications
- A solid understanding of relevant acts, regulations and standards
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills
- A current driver's license
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.