The opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join a professional, internationally recognised Architecture practice. Our client prides themselves on excellent customer service, efficiency and a team-based approach to work.
About the role
We are looking for a reliable person with outstanding verbal and written communication skills who is well organised and has a willingness to learn. This is a fantastic position for someone who demonstrates a high level organisation and is passionate about the creative industry. The role is a varied position, involving an element of HR administration as well as some EA duties.
There's a huge opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a more senior role.
- Scheduling, preparing papers and taking minutes of internal meetings
- Maintaining HR records
- Monitoring applications and responding to applicants
- Monitoring leave requests and administering the approval system
- Administering aspects of the performance review and salary review processes
- Supporting the development and implementation of induction framework
- Administering fortnightly payroll in the absence of the Accounts Manager
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience as an Administrator in a professional office environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Professional and approachable demeanour
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook applications