- Civil Engineering & Construction Company
- $90k - $110k + super
- VIC based travel to SA, NSW, QLD
Operating for over 20 years, this Melbourne-based engineering and construction firm has developed an enviable reputation within the Australian infrastructure and transport industries.
The client offers a challenging mix of structural renewal/design projects as well as complex engineering investigations including inspections, structural assessment, load rating and modification/strengthening strategies.
You will take part in engineering investigation and design projects from inception through to completion covering the following duties:
- Detailed inspections of civil infrastructure assets
- Level 2 civil structure (bridges/culverts/retaining wall) inspections
- Technical design and assessment of bridges, including load ratings
- Deliver bridge rehabilitation schemes, including strengthening and replacement works providing both site and project management to a series of minor works
- Writing of technical engineering reports (key to this role)
- Travel locally and interstate as and when required (roughly 50% out of office)
- Full travel allowance provided
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Level 2 civil structural inspection experience is a requirement
- VicRoads accreditation is highly valued
- Strong level of autonomy
Diverse and social group of engineering professionals, with a balanced focus on project delivery, teamwork and employee well-being. They pride themselves on not having the complexities/red tape of working in a larger organisation, but rather focus on practical, sensible engineering.
How to Apply
For more information on this role, or other structural engineering opportunities, please get in touch with ANTONIO CAIONE and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org