You will be responsible for supervising the construction of civil infrastructure works relating to new developments.
As council's representative, you will be supervising contractors on site, conducting audits to ensure the quality of works and OHS are in line with council standards.
Employed as a Construction Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the construction of subdivision and infrastructure projects
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Reviewing construction plans
- Site inspections & surveillance of works
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S policies
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Experience supervising the construction of civil infrastructure works, ideally experience with local government projects
- A solid understanding of constructions issues
- Ability to read and review construction drawings and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient understanding of OH&S policies & practices
- Industry White or Red Induction Card
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au