Salary: $120K - $140k package
Aspect is working with a high-end, residential builder with a great reputation in the market. The business has long-term clients and a healthy pipeline.
The company delivers high end multi res developments up to $40m.
Projects will be based in Melbourne’s East & Melbourne inner CBD.
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join on a permanent full-time basis.
The CA is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the project’s contractual management requirements are met to ensure projects are delivered on time and in accordance with contractual obligations.
Experience working on greenfields projects primarily focussed on medium to large developments highly desirable.
- Set up all tender packages within Procore (construction management system)
- Develop, manage and maintain trade letting schedule
- Effectively manage all subcontractors, suppliers and consultants (setting up Agreements, issuing notices, procurement, variations, etc)
- Prepare head contract progress claims in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Administration of RFIs and update Design team on weekly status
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' proven experience in a CA role working on similar commercial projects
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, clear understanding of financial reporting
- Exemplary organisation and administration skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills including strong negotiation and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and ability to assess and manage risks, meet deadlines, deliverables and contractual obligations
- Thrives in a team environment but able to work autonomously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and industry related software packages
- Reliable, trustworthy and passionate about your work
Call Ryan on 0431 767 838 or email email@example.com