You will be responsible for administration, delivery and supervision of civil, building, open space and recreational type capital works projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Site surveillance
- Provide service to managers
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Contract management
- Identify, review and manage risks for the projects
- Process contracts
- Preparing detailed reports
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Building, Recreational or a related discipline with relevant experience
- Experience in Site Surveillance
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Local Government experience
- A current driver’s license
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Peter Michael Recruitment Consultant on (03) 9092 7202
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.