Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Supportive team environment
- Rewarding work within Local Government
- Likely extension for right candidate
- The role of the Development Engineer is to provide advice and assessment of development applications including subdivision and constructions design within the City Development Department and to other Departments across Council in order to ensure all engineering and development plans submitted meet statutory requirements, Council policies and standards and codes of practice.
- The role is to also provide advice and assessment of Legal Point of Discharge (LPD) and Build Over Easement (BOE) applications as well as actively promote and facilitate Kingston’s Stormwater Quality ‘In-lieu Developer Contributions’.
- A tertiary qualification in civil engineering
- Local Government Experience
- An understanding and application of relevant Acts, Regulations and Council Policies
- Strong Communication skills - ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other opportunities Local Government, please contact:
Ger Hegarty on 0423 122 765
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.