As a Facade engineer you will report directly to a senior of the group and liaise with key project stakeholders such as clients, architects, builders, and your internal colleagues. You will be a part of a team in the design and delivery of world class new build facade systems as well as diagnostics and remediation.
As the ideal candidate you will likely have:
- A recognised and relevant tertiary engineering degree
- Circa 5+ years of industry experience including technical understanding of facade systems and conceptual design skills.
- Focused in providing the best Facades solutions.
- A good breadth of technical and facade industry-based experience
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
- Ability to work with resources in other locations.
- Experience in developing new business.
- Strong report writing, freehand sketching skills.
- Associated software knowledge and use
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great people skills to manage people and develop relationships.
- Collaborative Team: An experienced team who are passionate and professional.
- Career Development: Receive the opportunity to further develop your facades engineering experience and progress your role within the company.
- Salary and Benefits: In reward you will be offered a salary package reflective of your responsibilities and commensurate with your skills and experience, at this stage it is expected to fall between $90,000 and $120,000 however it is naturally flexible for the right candidate.
- A Great Environment: A modern open space office that is in the heart of the CBD.
Alternatively, you can apply on online.
All conversations will be strictly confidential.