You will be joining a Hospitality and Retail Developer, who over the past decade have went from strength to strength, having weathered the recent pandemic and have come out the other side with ambitious expansion plans over the next few years.
They currently own over 50 venues across Australia and plan to double this across the next 5 years, with a portfolio that includes well-known brands, including restaurants, bars, and cafes.
Aside from the opportunity to join a growing company, a huge selling point of this company is their culture and office, with a high spec office that includes a bar, break out area and collab space, which reflects their culture of having a close-knit team of not just colleagues, but friends, that enjoy what they do and working together.
Your New Role:
You will be joining the team as a Facilities Manager, where you will take a lead role with the planning, scheduling, and programming of multiple property related services, activities and projects.
You will also be responsible for regularly inspecting, assessing, and preparing the rectification analysis of the assets within the group’s portfolio.
A key element of the role will also be implementing a solid procedure around the reporting structure around repairs and maintenance.
Within this role, you will also gain exposure to project management of new build projects and fit outs, which can help build your exposure within this element.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role preferably with experience working within hospitality or retail environments.
- This rople would ideally suit a Junior Facilities Manager or Facilities Coordinator who is looking to take a step up in their career.
- Able to navigate complex work environments and teams to deliver outcomes.
- Previous stakeholder management experience and ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Experience or Knowledge of essential services, refrigeration, air conditioning, and electrical systems.
- Competitive Salary package, with incentives and bonus structure.
- Excellent Career Opportunity to develop into a Project Manager
- Training and development opportunities available
- Join a great team, with an excellent culture and regular social events.
- Discounts across all brands