Join our award-winning team as a tech-savvy, creative FF&E Designer in a dynamic position brimming with opportunities. You will play a pivotal role in developing detailed FF&E specifications, leading design meetings, and managing fee proposals and budgets. Exceptional communication skills are crucial, as you will frequently interact with clients and suppliers and occasionally travel to site meetings.
Who You Will Be:
To be successful in this role, having experience in managing projects, with expertise in building relationships with suppliers is key. A thorough understanding of Australian Standards and Codes is crucial, along with a comprehensive knowledge of various ratings systems. This knowledge should extend to a deep familiarity with industry regulations, safety standards, and environmental compliance, ensuring that all projects adhere to the highest levels of quality and legal requirements.
- A strong network and knowledge of local suppliers
- Proficiency in managing fees, proposals, and budgets
- Advanced skills in understanding construction documentation and detailing
- Excellent communication abilities, adept at managing client and stakeholder expectations
- A robust understanding of Australian Standards and Codes, especially in relation to ratings
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a practice that values your skills. Don't miss this opportunity and hit the APPLY NOW button!
For a robust conversation about this role, email Nicholas Castaldi at: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au