A tier 2/3 civil contractor delivering a range of civil packages in the subdivision & infrastructure sector across Victoria. They currently require a Foreman/supervisor to manage projects based in the north & western suburbs.
- You will play a hands-on, active role in overseeing site activities
- Managing subcontractors
- Materials ordering and procurement
- Works scheduling
- Inspecting works at completion to ensure quality and monitor and
- Oversee plant use and employee hours and overtime.
- You will be skilled in production rates and have led a team of 10-15 people.
Our client prides themselves in providing a great place to work and a company that offers a clear career path and the strength and security of national presence, so they seek the 'best' people in the market.
To be considered for this position you will have;
- Circa 2-5 years of experience working on and assisting in the delivery of civil earthworks, and road construction in the local (preferably Victoria) market
- Holder of both "C" and "HR" driver's license and construction safety awareness card.
- It will be favoured if you hold a Civil Construction and/or Construction Management qualification.
An attractive salary of between $120-$150k + super with a car and fuel card is on offer.
If you are interested and want to join a business with great growth potential please send an up-to-date resume to email@example.com or call me on: Antonio Caione - 0413 241 783