The key focus of the role is to produce high quality forensic investigative reports and engineering designs and forensic assessments. Your responsibilities will include.
About the role:
- Produce high-quality forensic investigative engineering and report designs for structural engineering jobs
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of civil/structural design and engineering techniques
- Conduct field investigations to gather information and evidence for the engineering analysis and design of structures
- Work closely with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to quality.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of structural design and engineering techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- An appetite for going on site
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A Dynamic Work Environment: No two days the same - You’ll be able spend your days completing engineering design and analysis as well as attending site visits.
- Collaborative Team: An experienced team of passionate and supportive people
- Development: Formal training and development to ensure your career progression.
Alternatively, you can apply on online.
All conversations will be strictly confidential.