National Contractor specialising in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Complex Industrial projects up to $100m.
This business is a growing team with a number of exciting and interesting projects due to kick off before Christmas.
The business has over 100 staff and have found their niche in the market and are comfortable in delivering projects circa $50m.
This role will suit someone who is eager to become a State Safety Manager
You will be delivering a $115m Data Centre for the next 12 months out in the Western Suburbs.
You will be apart of a team of 4 Supervisors, Senior Site Manager on site.
You will be using Hammertech on site.
You will be required to
- Develop and ensure safe equipment operating techniques.
- Plan, lead, and participate in job site safety meetings.
- Review and update monthly, all site-specific safety plans with the project teams
- Follow up with subcontractor representatives to ensure proper disciplinary procedures.
- Implement, inspect, and maintain job site and office manuals. Train employees in various safety procedures according to the construction safety management plan.
- Conduct periodic safety inspections on all job sites to ensure safety procedures are in place.
- Record and compile data, update logs, monitor equipment, and schedule maintenance.
- Update and maintain the company’s contingency and recovery plan.
- Perform and oversee the investigation of accidents, injuries, and unsafe working conditions including interfacing with workers’ compensation claims.
- Record all documentation through Hammertech
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years' minimum as a Safety Manager in Construction Industry
- Cert IV, Diploma or Degree in Health and Safety
- Data Centre or Heavy Refurbishment experience as a Safety Manager
- Proficient Hammertech skills
- Union experience highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of Health and Safety Standards
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
Apply below or contact Ryan on 0431 767 838 or firstname.lastname@example.org