- Land Development company
- Competitive hourly rate
Founded over 40 years ago, this Tier 3 company specialise in Land Development projects for private developers across multiple sites throughout Metropolitan Melbourne.
With a solid pipeline of work, confirmed by 15 live projects, this company is seeking a HSEQ Manager to jump onboard with the team on a contract basis with the potential for a permanent role to arise for the right candidate.
This company is seeking a HSEQ Manager on an ongoing contract, with the potential to ease into a permanent role.
This role would include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating accidents, near misses, unsafe working conditions and forming reports of these incidents to send to HR Manager
- Conducting site audits
- Create and maintaining all SWMS documents
- Ensuring system are maintained and kept up to date per ISO standards
- Conduct monthly toolbox talks
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Civil Land Development experience favourable
- Strong with Microsoft softwares
- Experience creating WHS Policies and SWMS
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Immediate start or on short-notice
If this role is something of interest to you, my contact details are below:
P: 0423 419 394