- Projects: Aviation and commercial up to $40m
- Salary: Upto $150k
- Location: Western suburbs of Melbourne
A growing tier 3 commercial builder, located in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, that specializes in commercial and fit out projects up to $40m. Operating for over 15 years, has a healthy and professional culture with long term career opportunities ahead.
Role & Projects
You will be working alongside experienced Project Managers in a role that essentially is a Jnr PM position. You will assist in the day to day delivery and management of Fitout & Refurb projects (upto $40M) for high profile clients in challenging environments.
The progression route for this role is to Project Manager, the position is designed for you to drip fed the role so you're ready to make the step up.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a contract administrator or Project Coordinator
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience managing commercial projects up to $10m
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail
- Excellent customer service/client management
Your application and all conversations will be strictly confidential.