- 2 month contract/Part time hours
- Hourly rate depending on experience
- Hybrid role
- Laptop provided
- Landscape Architect - Subdivisions
• Prepare comprehensive assessments of subdivision landscape and urban design plans and proposals from developers.
• Provide pre application design advice to consultants and developers.
• Provide guidelines and technical notes for the landscaping and design components of subdivision public infrastructure and open space.
• Administer the processes involved in the assessment and issue of planning permits for subdivision landscape works.
• Prepare policies and strategies for the landscaping and design components of subdivision public infrastructure and open space.
• Provide pre project and project initiation advice on planning and permit applications for subdivision developments.
Specialist Skills and Knowledge
• Understanding of the principles and practice of design of public space as it relates to environmental, social and economic development.
• Proficiency in the use of, and knowledge of, relevant computer applications.
• Project management skills.
• Understanding of the long term goals and relevant policies and processes of the Landscape and Urban Design Unit and wider organisation.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other opportunities within Local Government or State Government please contact Kyla Nash on
0423 419 396 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au