Aspect is an established recruitment agency, specialising in engineering, architecture & design, construction & property and town planning sectors across Victoria. Over our 15 years of operation, we’ve built a culture we are really proud of.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator for a minimum 6 month maternity leave contract, to autonomously manage our brand and get involved in some cool projects.
You will have had experience at a similar small business, in a broad generalist marketing role. You might be ready to branch out from underneath a Marketing Manager and roll solo - if so, this long term contract could provide you with a great springboard to help secure your next senior level position.
We are very happy to consider people on a temporary working holiday visa and available for a 6 month period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate, proof-read and produce a range of content - blogs, social posts, video
- Create, plan, execute and manage email campaigns
- Update company information and marketing material
- Manage and oversee social media channels and online communities
- Update website
- Work across a variety of integrated digital platforms including Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Zapier, Eventbrite and Shopify
- Must have end-to-end management and execution of marketing campaigns
- Experience with email audience management
- You will need to be tech savvy and have worked with integrated platforms and automations
- Strong writing skills
- Keen eye for design - graphic design skills are a plus
- A natural collaborator, linking sales and marketing
- Both solutions focused and a critical thinker
- A great attitude
- Work autonomously and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- We value partnership, transparency and honesty in all dealings
- We celebrate collaboration and teamwork
- We view our role in the world as more than just making a profit, we’re committed to serving our community and championing causes close to our hearts
- We work hard, but we also know how to have a great time too!
- Our team enjoy a work-life balance with flexible start and finish times
- Ability to work from home, with the balance of full-team days in our brand-new, beautiful, cool office in the city!
- Participate in regular team and individual incentives where you can be rewarded with team trips, activities and prizes
- The opportunity to take part in social club and lunch club
- We’ll save you a few dollars with our in-house coffee machine and barista training!
- Relax after a busy week with Friday wrap-up in our office bar!
How to apply
Please click the "Apply" button to submit your CV and cover letter.
For a list of other roles we are recruiting, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Sara Fife - Business Support Manager