A successful and driven Project Management company are a small team of professionals who are passionate about what they do. They work in multiple sectors including education, government, health etc.
The team take pride in their work as well as the team culture. Having a tight knit team and people who care about each other contributes to company wide success.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, the Office Manager will have multiple responsibilities. This person will look after the smooth running of the office and supporting the wider team.
- Provide support to the wider team
- Oversee all office admin duties including the upkeep of the office
- Receive and distribute email & mail
- Coordinate team functions
- Travel arrangement
You will have come from an Office Manager/ Team Assistant background ideally in Construction, Property or Real Estate.
- Possess a high level of trust
- Have strong work ethic and willing to get the job done
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Highly collaborative
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume for review via the advertisement.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au