- Civil Manufacturer and Contractor
- $80k - $100k + super
- Shepparton / Finley
Our client is a Civil construction and manufacturer of concrete & steel precast products for various construction sectors. With a strong commitment to innovation, this business can design, manufacture, and build for their clients offering a complete package level of service.
Projects sectors: Large Mixed-use developments ($30m+), Multi-residential, Civil/Structural infrastructure (Bridges).
As the Production Manager, you will play a role in managing the production pipeline, ensuring smooth operations, and maintaining high standards of quality control.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prioritising Production Pipeline: Effectively coordinating production activities based on client demand, while considering the company's capacity and resources.
- Production Management: Oversee the work of the production staff and collaborate closely with the Acting Workshop Foreman to supervise day-to-day operations. Review labor allocation to accurately estimate labor requirements.
- Inventory Management: Manage stock levels, including international procurement of nonstock elements. Coordinate with Sales Staff to provide pricing information and make purchasing decisions based on sales commitments.
- Warehouse Management: Monitor inbound and outbound orders liaising with clients and site staff, oversee delivery documentation, and ensure accurate invoicing for debtors and creditors.
- CAD Design and ERP System: Utilize your CAD design background to create and update designs in the ERP system. Input all design elements accurately to support production processes.
- Quality Assurance: Collaborate with the in-house team to maintain and enhance product quality on the production lines. Implement QA processes and manage quality control to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- This position is primarily based in Finley, Victoria. However, there is a possibility of being located in Shepparton, VIC with a company car provided, including a fuel allowance.