A well respected Tier 2 contractor that deliver Commercial projects across the Education, Local Council, Health, Prison and Apartment sectors up to $90m.
Operating over 15 years, this company has solidified their position in the Construction industry and prides themselves on their reputation, quality and ability to develop talent from within.
This permanent opportunity involves delivering a $40m Community New Build that will run until October 2024.
You will then join a brand new project from the start.
This role would suit someone that has recently graduated from their Construction Management degree and is seeking their first role in the Construction industry, or someone that already has experience as a Cadet or Project Coordinator.
- Organise and manage aspects of the build to ensure project is being completed on time, to quality and within budget
- Identify and mitigate potential project risks
- Reviewing and interpreting drawings
- Implementing ITP's
- RFIs onsite from submitting
- Answers inquiries & reviewing design
- Coordinating the works onsite
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or at least 1 year experience as a Project Coordinator or Cadet delivering Commercial projects
- Self motivated and can-do attitude
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Full Australian working rights
M: 0431 767 838