- Plumbing Civil Construction Company
- $90k - $110k + super
- Southeast Melbourne
A multifaceted civil construction business that has been operating for over 50 years. Servicing water authority clients for inground water infrastructure and major rail infrastructure projects for water and plumbing services. This business boasts fantastic retention rates and growth potential as they are positioned to win substantial work early in 2024.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the successful delivery of complex civil construction projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to detailed project plans, including scope, budget, and schedule
- Be solutions focussed ensuring the project delivery meets industry regulations
- Vigilant and risk-adverse at all times on site and develop strategies to reduce impact to the project
- Address any potential issues head-on with the client ensuring communication is constant and relationships are maintained.
- Conduct regular inspections on site, and have pride in delivering a quality project for all stakeholders involved.
- Take the chance to mentor junior engineers and pass on your knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction would be highly valued
- 2 years as a Project Engineer or similar role in civil construction
- Experience delivering specifically in Drainage, Plumbing and Water projects up to $5 million
- Exposure to developing project plans, budgets, and schedules
- Experience in quality tests on-site (ITP's)
- Proficient in using project management software and tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal project teams\