My client, a leading privately owned commercial construction company active across all sectors of the industry with areas of specific expertise in; Workplace & Commercial, Health & Aged Care, Retail & Hospitality, Education & Childcare.
This national builder specialises in the Commercial Projects upto $30m with a culture driven by hardworking, professional leaders who are involved in daily operations.
You will not only be joining a multi award winning business with proven success over their 10+ years in operation, but a business that values career development and longevity in all their employees.
Reporting to the Construction Manager + Director,
You will be required to:
- Manage and prepare scopes of work and award sub-contract package
- Assess sub-contractor variations and progress payments
- Prepare monthly cost reports for the directors of the company
- Assist the Manager with project coordination of sub-contractors
- Manage all relevant stakeholders
- Financially astute, complete control of budgets and ensure that projects are profitable
The successful candidate will have:
- A Relevant tertiary degree
- Demonstrated experience working on commercial projects from $15M+
- Demonstrated experience working for a Main Contractor
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A go get attitude with a hardworking mentality
- Unlimited Australian working rights