You will be joining a predominantly Melbourne based PM Consultancy who due to a significant increase of projects are ramping things up there and planning on growing their Melbourne team.
The company themselves, operates mainly across the Multi-Residential, High-end Residential, Commercial (New Build and Fit Out), Aged Care and Social Housing.
As a company, they have a very straight-forward approach, with a flat structure that encourages collaboration across the whole team.
Your New Role:
You will be joining the team as a Project Manager, where you will take a lead role on projects and within the office, working closely with the Directors and wider team.
Within this role, you will also be given the opportunity to work across all project sectors within the company portfolio, which will enable you to build on your overall skills and experience, while also providing you with variety in your day-to-day work.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include managing the overall planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of a project, while ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
Some specific responsibilities may include:
- Developing project plans and timelines, including project objectives, deliverables, and milestones.
- Managing project teams and coordinating the efforts of team members to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
- Communicating with the client to understand their needs and objectives, and to ensure that the project is meeting their expectations.
- Managing project budgets and financials, including tracking project costs and managing project finances.
- Identifying and managing project risks, and developing and implementing risk management plans.
- Managing project change requests and ensuring that changes are implemented in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinating and managing project testing and quality assurance activities.
- Leading project closeout activities, including finalizing project deliverables, conducting project evaluations, and documenting project results.
- Providing guidance and mentoring to project team members, and ensuring that they have the necessary skills and resources to complete their tasks.
- Continuously monitoring project progress and making adjustments as necessary to ensure that the project is on track to meet its objectives.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need demonstrated experience delivering Building projects, ideally within the Residnetial or Commercial sectors,.
You could have a background in Contract Administration, Project Engineering, Client-Side Consultancies or Construction.
This role would also suit an Assistant Project Manager who is ready to take their first steps into a Project Management position.
- Excellent opportunity to take that next step in your career, where you can play a key role within a growing consultancy.
- Full end to end exposure, with direct exposure to working with clients.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Excellent company culture
- Opportunity to work on a mixture of large-scale developments and more boutique, luxury developments.