- Company: National Tier 3 Contractor
- Competitive hourly rate
- Location: Lara
Growing Tier 3 contractor that specialise in Social Infrastructure and Government led projects up to $30m.
An excellent builder that prides themselves on their reputation with repeat clients and subcontractors local to the Geelong area. You will be joining a team of talented personnel that prioritises flexibility and hybrid working arrangements.
This would be a 6-month contract role delivering a $5m industrial project in Lara.
You will be required to:
- Manage and prepare scopes of works and award sub-contract package
- Manage relevant stakeholders
- Prepare monthly cost reports for directors
- Financially astute, complete control of budgets
- Asses sub-contractor variations and progress payments
- Project Management experience
- Industrial experience favourable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full Australian working rights
- Immediately available
If this role is something of interest to you, my contact details are below: