The council is implementing a new project management framework and seeking an experienced Project Manager who can support the roll out and adoption of the framework across the organisation.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
The council is currently operating in a hybrid working arrangement.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the rollout.
- Engage with stakeholders and provide regular guidance.
- Deliver informal training programs to ensure all staff are proficient in the new framework.
- Evaluate the success and impact of the framework implementation.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the new PMF
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Qualifications in project management.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross organisation teams.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working for/with and delivering projects Local Government
- A current driver’s license
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.