You will have the opportunity manage upgrade and renewal projects for community sports grounds including turf, irrigation, fencing, and goal posts.
You will be responsible for:
- Project planning, scope & design
- Contract administration/management
- Supervision and inspection of projects
- Management of contractors
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting finances and project progress
- Preparing detailed reports
- A tertiary qualification in turf management or related science qualification.
- A sound understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Previous experience successfully delivering sports ground construction, maintenance, renewal and/or upgrade projects ideally within or for Local Government
- A solid understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver's license
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au