Based in the CBD, this well-known architecture practice takes pride in creating a fun and engaging work environment for its employees to reach their fullest potential. Their company purpose is to partner with clients to create communities based on sustainable goals outcomes.
The project sectors they focus on include: mixed use, multi-residential, education, health care, aged care, commercial. etc.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing excellent FOH service to staff, suppliers and clients. This is a key role where you will take ownership of being the ‘masters of first impressions’ and build important internal and external relationships.
To be successful in this role, you must have a friendly and positive attitude with a flexible approach to ensure that the studio is running smoothly.
Duties will include:
- First point of call for the office – greeting guests and answering the phone
- Offer and provide refreshments to visitors.
- Manager office calendar and book meeting rooms
- Liaise with caterers
- Building/facilities maintenance
- Manage Studio inbox
- Mail/Courier Control
- Ordering office supplies (stationary, design suppliers, groceries, cleaning products)
- Travel Coordination for staff
- Event Coordination – internal events, fundraisers, presentation sessions
- Maintain office databases
- Ensure Reception area is clean and tidy
- Document creation, photocopying, filing
- Provide ad-hoc admin support to the wider business support team
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Receptionist/FOH/Studio Coordinator/Office Manager experience
- Adobe InDesign Experience is beneficial
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicative skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Prior experience in Architecture/Design industry is advantageous.
Emily Power | Aspect Personnel
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume for review via the advertisement.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au