Effectively manage infrastructure assets in collaboration with peers to deliver and optimise capital programs, maintenance regimes, and provide asset management and technical expertise.
Employed as a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Consistently apply relevant Asset Management process and procedures, and improve process and systems within existing policy guidelines.
- Condition assessment and monitoring of assets (mainly switchboards and transformers).
- Asset Maintenance
- Test high voltage assets for safety compliance
- A degree in Engineering (Ideally Electrical)
- Experience dealing with High Voltage Assets
- Industrial experience, ideally gas/oil
- Excellent can-do attitude.
- Critical thinking capability
- A current drivers license