We are after a skilled (circa 10 years in the local private sector market preferably) Traffic Engineer/Transport Planner.
- Lead transport planning projects and deliver upon the expectations of the client.
- Manage the successful delivery of projects from a client, commercial, program, and resource perspective
- Take responsibility for technical reports and other project outputs
- Be client-facing and focused on delivering work to an excellent standard, in line with client expectations
- Develop strong client relationships, winning work mainly through relationships
- Preparation of bids for public/private sector work
- Initiate and lead business development activities
- Organize, train and mentor others in order to ensure project delivery and staff/team development
- Provide mentoring, guidance, and technical advice to junior staff to upskill and assist in their professional development
The successful candidate will be provided with a professional working environment, an opportunity that they perhaps have not had the exposure to, working in a larger firm; to be a lot more hands-on with all aspects of projects. You will also be provided with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to access to a profit share scheme, which for a company with these plans and track record, is exciting.
For more information and a confidential chat, please call ADAM BROWN on 0421 200 469 and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org