- Civil Subdivision Contractor
- Up to $160k + super pending experience
- Northern suburbs, Melbourne
A Civil Contractor specialising in Subdivisions, Drainage, Carparks, and Roads construction is bringing the entire Estimating department in-house and seeking a leader to spearhead the pricing and tendering department for the business.
What is important to you:
Take control of what you price for and work closely with the director of the business to win work in 2024.
What you need to be a strong applicant:
- Proven experience as a Senior Estimator in the civil construction or infrastructure industry (2-10 years)
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, methods, and cost estimation principles.
- Proficiency in industry-standard estimation software and tools (e.g., CostX, Bluebeam, or equivalent).
- A self-starter mindset - someone who is autonomous in nature
- Expert application of Excel is a must.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret project drawings, specifications, and contracts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with team members and clients.
- Relevant qualifications in construction, engineering, or a related field will be advantageous.
For more information and to discuss this vacancy and other roles in the Civil Construction industry, please contact Antonio Caione at 0413 241 783 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the prompts when clicking 'apply now'.