This well reputed building services consultancy pride themselves on working closely with clients to provide expert engineering advise on a variety of projects. They provide specialist building services from concept to completion on a large portfolio of building projects including commercial, recreational and arts, healthcare and education projects.
Employed as an Electrical Engineer, you will be part of team providing the full range of electrical solutions for building services with a focus on technical design, delivery and coordination. You will report to the Project Leader on multi-million dollar projects and/or lead the design on a range of mid-tier to boutique projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A locally recognised Engineering degree
- RBP (advantageous but not essential)
- Extensive local experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a consulting environment (6+ years experience)
- Comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Exposure to a variety of building projects ideally within education, commercial, mixed-use and retail with a desire to learn and grow your knowledge and develop your technical ability
A competitive salary is on offer along with benefits and an excellent working environment. This position will suit someone who is an excellent communicator with strong team work skills and exceptional technical ability.
Should you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Apply through the link below or contact Zach Cosgrave for a confidential discussion:
M: 0468 967 969
We also want to hear from Engineers, Designers and Drafters at all levels!
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au