The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of council's civil infrastructure projects including roads, drainage, footpaths, shared paths, carparks, road safety and streetscapes.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising the design and delivery of civil infrastructure projects
- Tendering, contract management & negotiation
- Site Supervision & surveillance of works
- Budgeting & financial management
- Stakeholder management & engagement
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S policies
- A Civil Engineer with experience managing civil works, preferably within a Local Government environment
- Professional Engineers registration (Victoria)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects to time/budget/quality constraints
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures, principles and legislation
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au