You will be joining a well-established developer based on the outskirts of Melbourne CBD, who have an impressive portfolio across the commercial, industrial, retail, hotel, and residential sectors.
They are a “hands-on” developer, not just focused on the development elements, but have in-house project managers, designers, engineers, and property managers.
They take pride in the work they do and the culture they promote within the office, with a “one team” approach and people across the board who genuinely enjoy coming to the office each day and the work they do.
About the Role:
You will be joining the highly collaborative team as a Senior Project Manager, where you will head up a small team of property managers and collectively oversee an ever expanding portfolio of over 100 assets across the retail, commercial and industrial sectors.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of commercial real estate properties on behalf of the company.
- Acting as the point of contact for tenants, address tenant inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally.
- Prepare and manage property budgets, including operating expenses and capital improvements.
- Collect rent payments, track expenses, and maintain accurate financial records.
- Negotiating and enforcing lease agreements, ensuring compliance with terms and conditions.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract and retain tenants.
- Screen potential tenants, negotiate lease terms, and prepare lease documents.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor properties, and rental rates.
- Coordinate and oversee property maintenance, repairs, and renovations.
- Regularly inspect properties to identify maintenance needs and ensure adherence to safety standards.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- You will need to be a Senior Property Manager with at least 5 years’ experience with Property Management across either Retail, Commercial or Industrial assets.
- A strong knowledge of and coordinating leasing agreements within these asset classes is essential.
- You must also have solid experience in the day-day management of tenanted properties directly dealing with tenant management (rent collections and chasing arrears), as well as, advertising for new leasing opportunities and coordinating leases.
- Ideally you will have an in-depth knowledge of the real estate market, legislation and compliance
- As a person you will ideally possess strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Work with a highly talented and collaborative team.
- Gain exposure working across different project sectors.
- Excellent company culture, where people get to be a part of the company and enjoy the work they do.
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities.
- Excellent salary package.
- Free on-site parking.