Location: Western Suburbs
Salary: $250K - $300K
National Contractor specialising in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Complex Industrial projects up to $100m.
This business is a growing team with a number of exciting and interesting projects due to kick off before Christmas.
The business has over 100 staff and have found their niche in the market and are comfortable in delivering projects circa $50m.
You will be delivering a $100m Data Centre for the next 12 months out in the Western Suburbs.
You will be managing a team of a team of 4 Supervisors reporting into a lead Project Manager.
You will be using Hammertech on site.
As the Senior Site Manager you will be required to:
- Organize daily tasks, adjusting plans as needed for weather, supplies, and personnel.
- Assign responsibilities to team members and contractors.
- Ensure adequate resources and staff for project schedules, compliance, and safety.
- Manage over 350+ trades on site
- Promote safe tool and equipment use, providing training.
- Manage project budgets and quality standards.
- Resolve conflicts promptly.
- Regularly update supervisors and officials on project status
The successful candidate will have:
- Trade Background
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior/ Site Manager on Commercial projects in excess of $80m
- Understand the terminology and complexity of trades required for a Data Centre project
- A can do, positive attitude to building
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
Apply below or contact Ryan on 0431 767 838 or email@example.com