My client, a leading privately owned commercial construction company active across all sectors of the industry with areas of specific expertise in; Workplace & Commercial, Health & Aged Care, Retail & Hospitality, Education & Childcare.
This national builder specialises in the Commercial Projects upto $30m with a culture driven by hardworking, professional leaders who are involved in daily operations.
You will not only be joining a multi award winning business with proven success over their 10+ years in operation, but a business that values career development and longevity in all their employees.
Reporting into the Foreman, Site Manager, Contract Administrator and Project Manager, you will be required to:
- Assist all aspects of project delivery
- All aspects of Safety, Quality, Environmental to Final completions
- Reporting, Site Coordinating, Design Coordinating, Control of Site Costs
- Developing and build strong working relationships with site and project team
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Construction degree
- Exposure to Commercial Construction in a Junior role/ Graduate
- A professional, hard working attitude to construction
- Willingness to learn and develop in a structured, professional business
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
Apply for this role below or contact Ryan on 0431 767 838 or firstname.lastname@example.org