As a key member of the team, you will play a significant role in the success of projects through your technical expertise. Your responsibilities will include:
- Structural design and analysis of multiple materials.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Project management.
- Completing site inspections and coordinating with builders.
- Liaising with architects and clients.
- Manage a project end to end including drafting.
- Completed their Bachelor of Engineering
- Experience working within a consulting environment.
- Extensive experience in the design of RC, PC, Timber, and steel
- Experience working on medium to large-scale commercial, residential, and institutional projects.
- Drafting experience.
- Management of projects from conception to completion
- Experience liaising with various project stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Career Development: Receive the opportunity to further develop your structural designing experience and progress your role within the company.
Salary and Benefits: As a reward, you will be offered a salary package reflective of your responsibilities and commensurate with your skills and experience, at this stage it is expected to fall between $80,000 and $100,000 however it is naturally flexible for the right candidate.
A Great Working Environment: A modern open space office that is in Melbourne’s western suburbs.
A Flexible Environment: Our client genuinely values flexible working environments and recognizes the importance of work-life balance. They provide options like a four-day fortnight and work-from-home arrangements.
If you’re an experienced structural engineer and are enthusiastic to find out more about this role. Please contact.
Alternatively, you can apply online.
All conversations will be strictly confidential.