As a key member of the team, you will play a significant role in the success of projects through your technical and project delivery expertise. Your responsibilities will include:
- Structural design and analysis multiple materials.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Project management.
- Completing site inspection and coordinating with builders.
- Liaising with architects and clients.
- Completed their Bachelor of Engineering
- 3 to 5 years structural design experience within a consulting environment
- Experience in residential, commercial, or industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of Australian Standards and Building Codes.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Experience using SpaceGass and/or RAPT.
- Collaborative Team: An experienced team who are passionate and professional. Culture-focused consultancy.
- Career Development: Receive the opportunity to further develop your structural engineering experience and progress your role within the company.
- Salary and Benefits: As a reward, you will be offered a salary package reflective of your responsibilities and commensurate with your skills and experience, at this stage it is expected to fall between $85,000 and $100,000 however it is naturally flexible for the right candidate.
- A Flexible Environment: A modern open space office that is in the south eastern suburbs Melbourne.
Alternatively, you can apply on online.