As a key member of the team, you will play a significant role in the success of projects through your technical and project delivery expertise. Your responsibilities will include:
- Structural design and analysis.
- Overseeing projects and ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Project management
- Completing site inspection and coordinating with builders
- Liaising with architects and clients
- Coordinating structural drafters
- Completed their Bachelor of Engineering
- Circa 3+ years’ experience working within a consulting environment.
- Experience working on medium scale commercial, residential, and institutional projects.
- Management of projects from conception to completion
- Experience liaising with various project stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative Team: An experienced team who are passionate and professional.
- Career Development: Receive the opportunity to further develop your structural engineering experience and progress your role within the company.
- Salary and Benefits: In reward you will be offered a salary package reflective of your responsibilities and commensurate with your skills and experience, at this stage it is expected to fall between $90,000 and $100,000 however it is naturally flexible for the right candidate.
- A Flexible Environment: A modern open space office that is in the Northern Suburbs, close to public transport.
Alternatively, you can apply on online.
All conversations will be strictly confidential.