The Submissions & Communications Manager is responsible for managing the submissions process from opportunity through to contract, delivering on the broader business development strategy whilst also helping elevate the internal and external communications strategy, across social media and general marketing activities.
Effective communication styles and high attention to detail are essential. A clear and concise understanding of tender preparation associated with a clear understanding of how to form and respond to response criteria is critical.
The ideal candidate for this role must be motivated, pro-active, creative, professional, and collaborative with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Coordinate and manage all submissions related activities
- Manage and coordinate team resources and manage sub consultants
- Manage and coordinate the development and maintenance of submission related materials
- Develop tailored written content
- Strategic planning and research for bid responses and develop and maintain a submissions resource library
- Undertake project completion surveys with clients and report to management on insights
- Contribute to strategy for positioning and inclusion on tender lists and bid teams
- Responsible for monitoring databases and publications to identify submission opportunities
- Undertake market research relevant to upcoming submissions, existing sectors and new growth sectors
Marketing and Communications
Collaborate with the marketing team providing written content as required. This may include; newsletters, journals, website content, awards, public relations, tailored client presentations and social media.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A strong understanding and interest in the architectural industry, working understanding of key sectors
- Strong talent for copywriting, grammar, proof-reading and ability to communicate architectural concepts
- Excellent strategic and analytic problem solving skills
- Outgoing with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure and meet deadlines with a high quality output
- Able to prioritise activities in a fluid environment
Benefits and Culture
- Award winning studio
- Diverse range of project sectors
- Supportive, fun, and friendly work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave