Human Habitats, a pioneering Town Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Urban Design consultancy with a rich legacy in crafting innovative and sustainable urban landscapes, invites you to be a part of their dynamic team in Melbourne. This is an exclusive opportunity brought to you by Aspect Personnel, leaders in talent acquisition.
About Human Habitats:
At Human Habitats, we redefine the concept of urban living. With offices in Melbourne and Brisbane, we offer cutting-edge advisory services to a diverse clientele across Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland. Our projects span a broad spectrum, from inner-city developments to regional landscapes, encompassing residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, education, health, and industrial sectors. No two projects are alike, and our team takes pride in delivering unique and transformative solutions for every endeavor.
As a Town Planner at Human Habitats, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the urban landscapes of tomorrow. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with our supportive Job and Client Management teams to ensure efficient project budget management and timely resource allocation.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of project milestones and proactively updating stakeholders on task statuses.
- Cultivating strong internal relationships through clear and empathetic communication, fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Assist with and lodge planning permit applications and planning scheme amendments.
- Conduct research and analysis to support planning reports and projects.
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in a relevant private planning firm, with a technical background as a Statutory Planner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, fostering a culture of open dialogue and inclusivity.
- Strong organisational skills, impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- An analytical mindset with a passion for strategic decision-making and holistic problem-solving.
- Proficiency in negotiation and relationship building, emphasising collaboration and teamwork.
- Business acumen and the ability to meet project deadlines while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- A proven track record in fostering an inclusive and supportive workplace culture.
At Human Habitats, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, providing equal opportunities for professional growth and personal development. We are committed to creating a nurturing work environment that prioritises work-life balance and holistic well-being.
Learning & Development:
We are dedicated to empowering our team members, providing equal opportunities for career advancement and personal growth. Our personalized mentorship and training programs ensure a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel by 30th November. Rest assured, all communication related to your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
We look forward to hearing from you!